This website is informational only for patients & prospective patients of Crown Colony Pediatrics and is not intended to be substituted for medical advice by a Physician
500 Congress St. Suite 1F, Quincy, MA 02169 Phone: (617) 471-3411 Fax: (617) 471-3584
500 Congress Street Ste: 1F, Quincy, MA 02169 Appointments (617) 471-3411
For Parents
Holiday Safety Tips!
Copyright American Academy of Pediatrics, 2016
Fireplaces Before lighting any fire, remove all greens, boughs, papers, and other decorations from fireplace area. Check to see that the flue is open. Use care with "fire salts," which produce colored flames when thrown on wood fires. They contain heavy metals that can cause intense gastrointestinal irritation and vomiting if eaten. Keep them away from children. Do not burn gift wrap paper in the fireplace. A flash fire may result as wrappings ignite suddenly and burn intensely. If a glass-fronted gas fireplace is used, keep children and others well away from it with a screen or gate. The glass doors can get hot enough to cause serious burns and stay hot long after the fire is out
HOME HOME NEW PATIENTS NEW PATIENTS CONTACT US CONTACT US Before going to the Emergency Room Before going to the Emergency Room Trees Trees Trees Decorations Decorations Decorations Happy Visiting Happy Visiting Happy Visiting Lights Lights Lights Toy Safety Toy Safety Toy Safety Food Safety Food Safety Food Safety Fireplaces Mental Health Mental Health Mental Health MEET US FORMS & POLICIES FOR PARENTS