Holiday & Summer Hours
Friday July 3rd: 9 am - 1 pm
Saturday July 4th: CLOSED
Sunday July 5th: 9 am - 1 pm
Our new summer hours start on Monday July 6th:
Monday-Thursday: 7:45 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
GSK Consumer Healthcare Recall - Children's Robitussin & Children's Dimetapp. Click Here for more information.
We are OPEN and seeing patients in the office.
We remain committed to taking care of your healthcare needs and keeping you informed of the latest COVID-19 updates. We are continuing to follow CDC recommendations to keep you safe while in our office. Please review the following updates before coming into the office:
1. Morning appointments: only newborns and well child visits in office.
2. Afternoon appointments: sick visits by appointment only in office and by Telehealth.
3. Office Hours Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
4. Saturday 9 am -4 pm, Sunday 9 am - 1 pm
5. We can now offer Virtual Visits, please click here to our MyChart page for more information. A virtual visit service connects you directly to your child's behavioral health or medical clinician through a secure and confidential live interactive video system.
6. Questionnaires/Forms: If you are coming in for a well visit, please go to MyChart to see what forms you need to complete prior to the visit. If you have not yet signed up for MyChart please do so before your appointment.
7. Masks: Everyone coming into the office over the age of 2 years must wear a mask. A homemade mask or covering is fine; we suggest using something that is 100% cotton.
8. Please limit to one parent and child for office visits.
9. Parent Support with our Behavioral Health Clinician Kelly Pearson: click here for more information!
10. Our Medical home nurse is available to help support our families with new challenges that may have presented as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic such as housing, food, and health insurance needs.
We kindly request that you schedule both sick and well child appointments to ensure prompt care.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding in these stressful times! Stay healthy and wash your hands!
We ask you to please take a moment to complete our survey so we may better improve your experience with us. Thank you!Survey