Crown Colony Pediatrics accepts most health care insurances including:
- Allways Health
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fallon-Commercial PPO and Select Care products
- First Health/CCN Network (HCVM)
- Great-West Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Private Healthcare System (PHCS)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts-ACO Children’s Hospital
- United Healthcare
Please be sure to bring your child’s insurance card with you each time you visit the office.
Insurance is an arrangement between an individual and an insurance company (and sometimes an employer) to help pay the cost of medical care. Each plan has individual limitations as to what it specifically covers. Due to variations in deductible and co-payment requirements, insurance rarely covers the entire bill. Because of the many different insurance plans and coverage types available, it is impossible for Crown Colony Pediatrics to be familiar with each insurance arrangement. As a courtesy, we will present a bill for services rendered to your child’s health insurance carrier, but it is ultimately the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure all services are paid in full.
It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to know and understand the details of their child’s health insurance coverage. Not all services may be covered by your child’s health insurance plan. Therefore, the obligation to understand what services are covered remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
Co-payments and any prior patient balance will be collected at the time of service.
If you have not paid your balance in full within ninety (90) days after the date of the original bill, your account will be sent to our collection agency.
Please arrive prepared to make payment in full at the time of service.
- Payment for services provided in the physician’s office is expected at the conclusion of your visit.
- For your convenience, we accept cash, check and credit card payments.
- For balances after insurance payment, family statements are mailed monthly. Payment in full is expected upon receipt of the statement. For our patients with financial difficulty, we do offer monthly payment arrangements. Please contact our Billing department to arrange a mutually agreeable payment plan.
In an effort to keep our fees as low as possible while maintaining a well staffed office, we ask for payment at time of service if your insurance does not cover your visit. If you have a problem paying your bill, please contact the office so we can set you up on a budget. If an account becomes over 60 days old, a $5.00 billing charge will be added per month. A fee schedule is available upon request.
Medical Records Payment & Policy click here