Our Vaccine Philosophy
Crown Colony Pediatrics follows the immunization guidelines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). For information about these vaccines and the diseases they protect against, please visit https://www.aap.org.
Vaccinating children may be the single most important health promoting intervention we perform as health care providers. Our practice strongly believes in the importance, efficacy & safety of vaccinations. These beliefs are based on all of the current available research studies, literature and supporting evidences.
- We believe strongly in the safety of our vaccines.
- We believe strongly that vaccines do not cause autism or other developmental disabilities.
- We believe strongly in the effectiveness of vaccines to prevent serious illness and to save lives.
- When you choose not to vaccinate, you put our other families & children at risk.
If you have concerns or reservations about vaccinations, please speak to one of our doctors before scheduling an appointment.
Vaccine Safety: The Facts Safety facts on vaccines from the AAP
Vaccines for Your Children from the CDC
Recommended Immunization Schedule
- 0-6 Years -Schedule for Persons Aged 0 Through 6 Years | AAP.org
- 7-18 Years-Schedule for Persons Aged 7 Through 18 Years | AAP.org