Welcome to Crown Colony Pediatrics!
Crown Colony Pediatrics has been proudly serving the greater Quincy community since 1983. We are a team of 5 Board Certified Pediatricians & members of the American Academy of Pediatrics. We have dedicated our practice to caring for our patients & their families as they grow. We believe wellness & care go hand in hand. As our practice continues to grow, we recognize the importance of providing personalized care to each child. At Crown Colony Pediatrics, we know the value of investing our time in your family to ensure your child’s health & well-being are a priority. We are part of the Boston Children’s Hospital PPOC network. The Pediatrics Physicians’ Organization at Children’s is a preferred Community of Care provider group. Our close affiliation to South Shore Hospital & Boston Children’s Hospital provides our team a broader network of specialists & practitioners to access. It gives us the tools to meet your child’s needs as they change over the years.
- Please join us for our Prenatal Orientation! One of our physicians will meet with new/expectant parents about the practice and the care of your baby!
» Details will be updated shortly.
Free Parking is available and we are conveniently located off Rte 3 & 128, and across from the Quincy Adam’s T Stop. A shuttle is provided by the MBTA. We look forward to meeting you and helping guide you through this very exciting time!
- The MyChart monthly drawing has been suspended for the time being.
Our new summer hours start on Monday July 6th:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
GSK Consumer Healthcare Recall - Children's Robitussin & Children's Dimetapp. Click Here for more information.
We are OPEN and seeing patients in the office.
We remain committed to taking care of your healthcare needs and keeping you informed of the latest COVID-19 updates. We are continuing to follow CDC recommendations to keep you safe while in our office. Please review the following updates before coming into the office:
1. Morning appointments: only newborns and well child visits in office.
2. Afternoon appointments: sick visits by appointment only in office and by Telehealth.
3. Office Hours Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
4. Saturday 9 am -4 pm, Sunday 9 am - 1 pm
5. We can now offer Virtual Visits, please click here to our MyChart page for more information. A virtual visit service connects you directly to your child's behavioral health or medical clinician through a secure and confidential live interactive video system.
6. Questionnaires/Forms: If you are coming in for a well visit, please go to MyChart to see what forms you need to complete prior to the visit. If you have not yet signed up for MyChart please do so before your appointment.
7. Masks: Everyone coming into the office over the age of 2 years must wear a mask. A homemade mask or covering is fine; we suggest using something that is 100% cotton.
8. Please limit to one parent and child for office visits.
9. Parent Support with our Behavioral Health Clinician Kelly Pearson: click here for more information!
10. Our Medical home nurse is available to help support our families with new challenges that may have presented as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic such as housing, food, and health insurance needs.
We kindly request that you schedule both sick and well child appointments to ensure prompt care.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding in these stressful times! Stay healthy and wash your hands!